Moving on UP
10 Reasons To Move Your Business To A Digital Hub.
Omagh Enterprise Company completed its journey from enterprise centre to digital hub with the opening of its latest development. The new centre provides a range of hot-desk, start-up and growth facilities coupled with super-fast broadband for new and existing businesses.
The centre provides help to anyone starting a new business or expanding an existing business, as it has links with a wide range of support organisations that help companies to grow locally and internationally.
The new development acts as a hub for enterprise and business activity and is an ideal location for anyone returning home to the area that wants to start a business.
The centre is part of a network of support to develop the local economy by providing a creative environment for entrepreneurs.
Whether you’re a one-person business just starting out or an existing business interested in growth the centre has a range of excellent facilities to help. They include:
- Provision of hot-desk and shared working space
- Super-fast broadband with speeds of 10 Mbs to 10Gbs plus
- Ideal location, easy access and free car parking
- Access to business loans, angel investors and mentors
- Direct links with the Northern Ireland Science Park
- 24/7 access, reception services and meeting rooms
- ‘Easy-in, easy-out’ short-term low risk leases
- Maximum flexibility and minimum cost
- Supportive environment to test business ideas
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other businesses
The facilities are available to all on-site businesses and enable flexible working and work outside normal business hours. The practice of flexible working from digital hubs is increasingly popular given the low set up costs and wide range of benefits provided. Working from the centre means entrepreneurs and business owners can link with other like-minded people to network and collaborate on joint projects and initiatives.
The new centre helps anyone who is thinking of starting a business to explore their ideas, test the market and learn from others facing similar challenges. S0, is it time to move your business to a digital hub and enjoy the benefits of super-fast broadband and flexible low cost working?
What about you?
Look forward to hearing your stories and feedback in the comments below.