Free Marketing Workshop
Date for your Dairy: Making the Most Of Your Online Presence. Media facilitator, Eilish Devlin from Ardean will be giving a talk on marketing on 6th September at Omagh District Council offices at 9.45am-1pm. Ardean is a marketing and business consultancy to the small business sector i Northern Ireland and have worked with hundreds of individuals looking to explore starting their own business or expanding their existing business through growth opportunities.
· Making sure your website fits your business needs;
· Introducing review sites as a promotional tool; and presenting the social media explosion.
Managing Your Online Presence Effectively:
· Managing your online presence promote your business effectively.
· Providing an overview of Search Engine Optimisation, email marketing, and linking offline and online promotion.
· Exploring the main review sites and how to get listed, as well as exploring how to utilise social media tools relevant to your business.
Monitoring Your Online Presence:
· Introducing Google analytics, webmaster tools and Facebook insights
Inspire Project Coordinator
Strabane District Council