The Search Is On For Omagh’s Top Businesses
The search is on once again to find the cream of the crop in the local business community through the Omagh Business Awards 2012. Organised by Omagh Chamber of Commerce and the Ulster Herald, the prestigious awards aim to celebrate the success, talent and all that is good about business in the Omagh district. The recipients of the eight award categories will be announced at a gala dinner in the Silverbirch Hotel on Friday, November 9, 2012.
By entering the Awards you can raise your profile, prove your excellence, acknowledge your team efforts and impress partners and clients.
Highlighting the benefits of the Awards, Nigel McDonagh, Ulster Herald title editor, stated “this is a great opportunity for Omagh businesses to enter a local awards initiative that will recognise and reward, success, talent and all that’s good about business in the area.
The new President of Omagh Chamber of Commerce, Kevin Martin said, “The Omagh Business Awards are a recognition of the entrepreneurs and businesses in Omagh who have made things happen. These are firms that have excelled in customer service, marketing, export, business practice and innovation,” he explained. “They have all met their challenges head on and continue to play their part in creating a vibrant enterprise economy here in Omagh.”
HOW TO NOMINATE
Any business or individual are invited to nominate themselves or others for any of the categories on offer. The awards are free to enter and open to any business in Omagh and District. Entry forms or online entry are available by logging onto www.ulsterherald.com. The closing date for nominations is 31st August 2012. Self and third party nominations are welcome for all award categories.
The Awards (Click on the award title below to enter online or download a Word application form.)
- Retailer of the Year Award (sponsored by Omagh District Council)
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (sponsored by First Trust Bank)
- Excellence in Business Practice Award (sponsored by ABAC Chartered Accountants)
- The Green Award (sponsored by BIOG Ireland)
- Best Start-up Business Award (sponsored by Omagh Enterprise)
- Excellence through Marketing Award (sponsored by Creative Media)
- Growth Through Export Award (sponsored by Invest Northern Ireland)
- Ulster Herald and Omagh Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year Award